AdSpyglass, a quickly growing international project, is looking for an Ad Operations Manager.
This is a remote-based position that requires good skills in communication, planning, and feedback.
We're looking for a full-time availability candidate: you will need to be present throughout the working day, 5 days a week.
- Understanding of the digital advertising market
- Experience in digital ad operations
- Fluent knowledge of the Russian language (C1+)
- English: Upper-Intermediate/Intermediate or higher (B1+)
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and Google Docs
- Extremely proactive, self-organized, and responsible person with great attention to details
- Proven ability to work as a team-player
Nice to have:
- Experience of working at ad networks.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
- Publisher-facing ad operations experience
- Experience in working remotely
- You will be a part of the Publishers Team, working closely with Customer and Support Managers to drive revenue growth and customer retention.
- Assistance in onboarding, account setup, testing of various ad networks and types of ads as per Customer Manager request
- Monitoring the quality and effectiveness of Publisher account setup: troubleshooting, monitoring performance, reporting & analytics.
We offer highly-competitive compensation that depends on your working experience and performance level.