Adscompass Ad Network Review 2018
Adscompass is an advertising platform, that offers monetization both for desktop and mobile traffic. The network uses various technologies of advertising, such as openRTB, XML Feeds, Directlink and Popup Banner. Adscompass has no restrictions on the amount of traffic, which is also really attractive to the publishers.
The company offers on-time payout starting from $50, which is normally paid after one month of working.
All ad types can be adapted both for desktop, mobile, and tablet. The advertising platform provides the next traffic types:
- Video banner
- Pre-roll in-stream video
- Native advertising
- Social Networks
- Browser add-on
- Billboard banner
- Direct link
- Redirect link
- Domain parking
Desktop, mobile, tablet
CPM (cost per mile)
In order to achieve the best outcomes, the ad network automatically targets publishers traffic for advertisers demands. It can be detailed targeting by:
- IP timezone
- Device type
- Browser version
Payouts on money earned through Adscompass are issued on Net30 terms without delays. Besides, new publishers can receive their payment upon request, once during the first month of work. The minimum payment is $50, which is the same for any payment system from the following:
- Wire transfer
The advertising platform reserves the right to put the payments on hold in case of some suspicious activity.
In case publishers don’t reach minimum payout of $50, the remaining balance postpones to the next period until making the minimum.
Adscompass offers support for their clients via the form on their webpage, email, and Skype.
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
You can not work with Adscompass if you have a site:
Where there are known or perceived links to terrorist organizations, military, arms and/or ammunition manufacture or sales;
Where there is knowledge or suspicion of money laundering or terrorist financing;
Where it is known or there are reasonable grounds for suspicion that a criminal offence has taken place;
Where the client or any of the clients associated parties are subject to any sanctions measures;
Where the client is undertaking an activity or trade within, from or into a country where that activity is subject to embargo and/or trade control restrictions;
Producers/publishers of racist/pressure group material or extreme political propaganda;
Regulated entities that do not have the appropriate licensing;
Extreme political and/or charitable organizations.
You may compare Adscompass’ CPM rates with other ad networks by countries here.
- RTB network
- allows adult traffic
- responsive and helpful support by email and Skype
- minimum payment is $50, NET 30
- no restrictions on the amount of traffic
- 35% profit for publishers
- no referral program
Adscompass, among plenty of other advertising networks, has a big advantage for publishers because of its considerable ad types offer.
This advertising platform stands out from its opponents by adapting each ad format for both desktop, mobile and tablet. Using RTB, XML feed and direct tools in traffic monetization besides banner and popup is also a privilege of Adscompass.
Adult traffic allowance is another feature, it may play the best together with such ad types, as Redirect.
The only one considerable disadvantage of Adscompass so far is the lack of referral program.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also Clickadu Ad Network Review 2018
Read also Adamo Ads Ad Network Review 2018
And compare all ad networks’ CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks.