AdSpyglass a quickly growing international project is searching for a Technical Support Specialist.
You will spend time doing the following
- Communication with current customers, assistance in setting up, statistics analysis, development of profit-raising strategies for clients (takes about 50% of working time);
- Communication with potential customers, analysis of their current money-making schemes, development of profit-raising strategies with the help of AdSpyglass service, assistance with setting up (40% of the time);
- The search of new clients: analysis of the market, competitors, etc.
The remote job requires you to have good skills in communication, planning, and feedback. This is a full-time vacancy: you will need to be present at the workplace throughout the working day, 5 days a week.
During this time, you will perform analysis and communicate with clients a lot. If necessary, you should answer them in messengers out of office hours. You act as a customers’ expert and consultant, so you should stay in the know about current industry trends, be involved in discussions on corresponding forums, and study a lot (most of the time, on your own).
- Fluent knowledge of Russian language and English;
- Basic knowledge of html/css/js;
- Experience of work in ad networks.
- Analytical skills the ability to make predictions;
- Higher technical education;
- Experience of remote work, self-sustainability.