We at AdSpyglass respect the intellectual property of others and expect the same from all our clients and partners. Therefore, in compliance and in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, AdSpyglass will rapidly respond to all and any claims of copyright infringement committed using the AdSpyglass service and/or website(s) if such claims are reported to the AdSpyglass Compliance Team via the form below.
Upon receipt of a copyright infringement claim, AdSpyglass will take whatever action is deemed necessary and appropriate, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access to our service for repeat infringers of the protected content.
AdSpyglass requests all of the publishers to have a clear DMCA policy on their websites with a functioning contact form/email address where any DMCA challenges can be submitted, to negate the need for AdSpyglass’ involvement as a mediator.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by third parties who have uploaded your content as marketing material or featured it on a publisher’s website, please provide the following information:
- A detailed description of the intellectual property that has been infringed upon
- A description of where the content is located. Please provide all relevant links
- The address, telephone number, and email addresses where we and the alleged infringing party can contact you
- A statement that you believe that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, its agent, or by law
- A statement, under the penalty of perjury, that the information you provide is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf
- Your electronic or physical signature
AdSpyglass Compliance Team reserves the right to request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material.
In the event AdSpyglass removes the allegedly infringing content, the AdSpyglass team will immediately notify the person(s) responsible for posting the materials removed or disabled access to by AdSpyglass.
AdSpyglass may also provide the responsible party with the email address you supply in your infringement claim so that the person(s) may respond to your allegations directly.
To report a copyright infringement please use the contact form below providing all the relevant information as requested above.