AdSpyglass a quickly growing international project is searching for a Ruby / Rails Developer.
Our team consists of 16 people aged 20-40. We travel, enjoy our lives and keep boosting our professional skills.
AdSpyglass is an international project, we communicate on Russian language, but most of our clients are webmasters from all over the world, so knowledge of English language is a must (programmers and developers should have a confident understanding of the language).
We are searching for a Ruby/Rails developer on a fulltime remote basis. You will have a lot of interesting tasks, flexible schedule, and people to teach and guide you.
- Creation of Landing Pages for the company's products: preparation of content, prototype, interaction with our designer, control over content publishing.
- Improvement of client admin panel usability
- Creation of strategies and campaign management
- Creation of advertising materials: statement of technical specifications for designers
- Development of the company blog: writing articles, preparing images, and publishing.
- Distribution of blog articles on forums and social networks.
- Preparation of company reviews, posting on thematic resources and blogs.
- Preparation of descriptions for new products, cases and the overall development of the Help Center service.
- Maintenance of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Medium, Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn).
- Work with forums: posting of company news, promotion of the service.
- Development of a referral program.
- Work with SEO: optimization of articles, changes to the LP according to the technical task of our SEO specialist.
- YouTube channel development: creation of video content, search of famous bloggers to post video reviews.
- Work with mailing lists of the service (Mailchimp).
- Analytics and evaluation of any advertising activity.
- 100% remote job
- Full-time 5-day schedule
- Communication with the team via Slack/Skype
- Confident knowledge of English language
- Experience of working with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Adwords, WordPress, AMO CRM, Mailchimp
- Experience of remote working, self-discipline.
- We keep improving and developing, and encourage our employees to do so. AdSpyglass covers 50+% expenses on educational classes and advanced training courses.
- Competitive and regular salary in USD.
- The possibility of remote work with our friendly professional team.
- 4 weeks/year vacation + official holidays in your country of residence.