We are the AdSpyglass group, remote-first adtech innovators. We’ve been discovering the world and helping website owners monetize for over 8 years now.
AdSpyglass group includes:
- AdSpyglass. International ad networks aggregator service. We work with publishers from all over.
- Traforama. International marketplace for advertisers. Here advertisers make direct deals with website owners.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to understand, orchestrate, and influence customer campaigns and marketing activities, deliver the product and solutions to the market, and gather customer feedback.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating product tours, newsletters, automation of customer onboarding.
- Creating reporting at each stage of the funnel, building activity plans to increase conversions when moving from one stage to another.
- Conducting A/B tests.
- Search and management of marketing contractors, designers, translators, etc.
- Development of new directions for product promotion.
- Collecting and interpreting marketing analytics.
What we are looking for:
- As a must 3+ years of marketing or product marketing experience in IT / AdTech.
- Strong analytical skills and results-oriented marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Focus on customers.
- Sales or Business Development experience is a plus.
- English: B2 and higher.
What we offer:
- Remote-first team. Work from the beach or the rainforest, or any city in the European timezones.
- Individual work schedule.
- Respectable wages: fixed salary in USD.
- Compensation for education and books.
- Compensation for medical insurance.
- Paid vacation 4 weeks per year + your local holidays.
Recognize yourself in the above description? Pitch yourself! We are looking forward to your CV and cover letter.