AdSpyglass.com - Ad network mediation service & media management platform. We help webmasters raise their website revenue.
We've been working since 2014, we set interesting and ambitious tasks and solve them from different parts of the world using the most advanced technologies for organizing remote work: Slack, GitLab, Clickup, etc. In our team 20 people from 20 to 40 years old, we travel, enjoy life and constantly develop our professional skills.
AdSpyglass is an international project. We communicate in the Russian language, but most of our clients are webmasters from all over the world, so knowledge of the English language is mandatory.
If you want to become part of a successful and consistently growing company, work in a friendly team of professionals and get a decent salary in USD, we will be glad to see you in our company.
- Onboarding new customers, communications through live chat and email;
- Analysis of statistics;
- Maintaining ongoing client relationships, identifying possible areas for expansion;
- Presentation of the recommendations of optimal settings;
- Solving customer problems;
- Working closely with the Support team to resolve client queries;
- Creating features requests and transferring them to the development team.
- 100% remote job
- Full-time 5-day schedule
- Communication with the team via Slack
- Experience in account management and client relationships from 2 years;
- Knowledge of AdTech industry;
- Experience in working with web analytics;
- B2C experience;
- English: Advanced or higher (B2+);
- Fluent knowledge of the Russian language (C1+);
- Excellent written communication skills, clear and precise;
- Extremely proactive, self-organized, and responsible person with great attention to details
- A genuine problem solver, able to troubleshoot quickly and accurately, identifying the real issue;
- Ability to work on scripts;
- Experience in remote working, self-discipline.
- Decent regular salary in USD from $1000 + bonus;
- The ability to work remotely in a friendly team of professionals;
- Vacation 4 weeks a year plus official holidays in the country of residence;
- Opportunities for the development and implementation of new creative ideas;
- Paid medical insurance;
- Paid English classes;
- Tuition reimbursement.