You can sell ice to an Eskimo and you know for a fact you don’t need an office for that?
You love to explore new places, meet new people, find adventure, discover, experience, and travel not just for a week on vacation but all year round? You know how to be productive and deliver great results while on the road? Then you are one of us!
We are the AdSpyglass group. Our team is scattered all over the world. We’ve been discovering the world and helping website owners monetize their websites for over 8 years now.
AdSpyglass group includes:
- AdSpyglass. International ad networks aggregator service. We work with publishers from all over.
- Traforama. International marketplace for advertisers. Here advertisers make direct deals with website owners.
We grow very fast. We need you to help us catch up with the growing volume of incoming leads so our support team could focus solely on the existing clients and their needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Knowing in-depth the products, the market, and the competition inside out;
- Assembling your own sales team;
- Developing a sales strategy and creating quarterly plans for the sales department;
- Collaborating with the rest of AdSpyglass in creating a sales system, including an adaptation plan, algorithms, scripts, reports, training, and growth;
- Developing both the marketing and sales funnels;
- Working on conversion boost;
- Running the sales department;
- Carrying on negotiations at the industry conferences.
Your resources will include:
- Existing client base;
- Daily stream of warm leads;
- Fine-tuned CRM for the team’s work optimization and automation;
- Personalized reporting system;
- Training system and knowledge base for new team members.
What we offer:
- Remote-first team. Work from the beach or the rainforest, or any city in the European timezones;
- Individual work schedule;
- Respectable wages: fixed salary in USD + bonus for KPI commitment + revenue share. There’s no limit salary-wise;
- Compensation for education and books;
- Compensation for medical insurance;
- Paid vacation 4 weeks per year + your local holidays.
You have experience in:
- IT (AdTech in particular will be a plus);
- B2B and B2C sales;
- Remote work;
- 3+ years in a similar position;
- Public talks.
- English speaker (C2 or native);
- Russian speaker (C2 or native);
- Highly motivated and energetic;
- A winner;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Discipline lover;
- A person who knows how to build worm and lasting relationships with both clients and the team;
- Analytical mind who can multitask and deliver results, convince, take responsibility, and make decisions;
- A person who knows how to relax and have fun.
Recognized yourself in the above description? Pitch yourself! We are looking forward to your CV and cover letter.