You love to explore new places, meet new people, find adventure, discover, experience, and travel not just for a week on vacation but all year round? You know how to be productive and deliver great results while on the road? Then you are one of us!
We are the AdSpyglass group. Our team is scattered all over the world. We’ve been discovering the world and helping website owners monetize for over 8 years now.
AdSpyglass group includes:
- AdSpyglass. International ad networks aggregator service. We work with publishers from all over.
- Traforama. International marketplace for advertisers. Here advertisers make direct deals with website owners.
We grow very fast. We need you to build new processes, to help us bring the product to the wider market.
You will responsible for:
- Drawing up a long-term roadmap and the short-term product development plans, defining the business model, managing costs and product pricing.
- Regular market, customer, and competitor analysis, conducting user experience studies (custdev, itbd-interviews), product hypotheses generating and testing (growth hacking).
- Formation and prioritization of the backlog, development of requirements, setting tasks for developers and monitoring their implementation (product feature discovery & delivery).
- Regular analysis of product and commercial indicators and systematic actions to improve them; tracking the effectiveness of applied solutions, search for growth points and product development.
- Coordination and participation in product promotion activities, generation of marketing hypotheses together with the marketing manager.
- Communication, setting, and monitoring tasks, assistance and operational interaction with other departments (account managers, marketing, financial).
- Creation and development of new products.
What we offer:
- Remote-first team. Work from the beach or the rainforest, or any city in the European timezones;
- Individual work schedule;
- Fixed salary in USD;
- Compensation for education and books;
- Compensation for medical insurance;
- Paid vacation 4 weeks per year + your local holidays.
Recognized yourself in the above description? Pitch yourself! We are looking forward to your CV and cover letter.