14 Best Books for Webmasters
Continuous self-improvement is a must for those who want to succeed. Web mastering is developing so fast that if you are not acquiring new skills, you are degrading. And the best way to get new knowledge and improve your proficiency is to read thematic literature. Here we’ve chosen the compilation of useful books for both aspiring and advanced webmasters. This is our top 14.
Three Months to No.1 by Will Coombie
The book by a successful London Digital Marketing Agency co-founder will help you to promote your website to Google Top. You will no longer waste your money on unprofitable Google Ads and expensive SEO specialists’ services. You will get some hacks for promoting the blog or web store in the short run. The particular topics are:
- Proper keywords choosing.
- The secrets of WordPress settings for effective work.
- The technical aspects you should know and be able to cope with.
- The nuances of link building.
- An introduction to content marketing.
- How to make your social networks work on you.
- SEO for local business and eCommerce: details and differences.
- How not to be penalized by Google.
- Why white methods of promoting are more favorable.
Make your plans come true with the hacks from this publication.
SEO Fitness Workbook Book by Jason McDonald
One more useful read by a first-rate SEO specialist for those who want to develop themselves in this area. It gives detailed instructions for all the stages of promotion: from setting goals to analyzing the results. The book was published in 2020, so it contains only the latest information. The following topics are highlighted:
- Determining your goals.
- The art of choosing the right keywords.
- The peculiarities of on-page SEO: how to optimize the home page and structural elements of the web site.
- The basics of content marketing: some tips on how to write a text Google will love.
- The rules of off-page SEO.
- Tracking the results: how to work with Google Analytics.
And as a bonus, you get the compilation of useful online resources and tools for search engine optimizers.
If you are a novice in search engine optimization, you will learn all the foundations of this way of promotion. And if you already have experience in this sphere, you will find some latest trends in this book.
SEO 2020 by Adam Clarke
If you are an owner of the website and you want to achieve top search engine rankings then this book is for you. It was written by Adam Clarke, an SEO specialist with 10 years of experience. He describes the trends of 2020, breaks down myths and refutes the outdated rules of search engine optimization. This book contains answers to the following questions:
- What rules about SEO I have seen on the Internet are wrong and why?
- What are the latest Google updates and how can they influence the development of strategy?
- What is the BERT algorithm?
- What is the RankBrain algorithm?
- What are the other modern algorithms of the ranking?
- What the website should be like to be ranked at the Google Top?
- What updates can we expect in 2020?
- What should I do if my website was penalized by Google?
For those who have read the book completely, the author has prepared a bonus part about Google Adwords. You will find some tips on how to hold a pay-per-click advertising campaign in this chapter.
After reading this publication, you will start optimizing your website in an innovative way. Forget about the old-fashioned SEO techniques that don’t work anymore.
SEO 2019 by Adam Clarke
This is the last book dedicated to search engine optimization in our compilation. Although it is a little bit older than the previous one, we still recommend to read it. This is a complete guide to search engine optimization. It will be extremely useful both for complete novices and for those who already tried to optimize websites, but haven’t achieved their goals. The book highlights such topics:
- Introduction to SEO, how ranking works.
- 2019 Google updates, how they influence optimizing.
- Creating the content both Google and website visitors like.
- Proper choice of keywords and key phrases for articles.
- On-page SEO.
- Structuring of information on the page.
- Organization of the website structure.
- How to raise the authority and why it is important.
- White-hat backlinks as a way to empower your authority.
- Content optimization without impairing its readability.
- Performing SEO audit to detect problems.
Learn modern SEO from A to Z with a fundamental work by Adam Clarke.
Affiliate Marketing 2020 by Noah Gray and Michael Fox
This is a book for both beginning and sophisticated webmasters who are eager to enhance their income without high costs. It will tell you the secrets of affiliate marketing — the way of online business that requires the least expenses. The book contains such information:
- What a business model is and how to start your own project.
- The most typical failures and how to prevent them.
- How to carve out a niche for your business.
- Some tips on promoting.
- A detailed overview of affiliate networks: what they are and how to work with them.
- Effective ways of building traffic.
- How to scale the web traffic.
- A review of Amazon affiliate program.
- How to work with ClickBank products.
- The best affiliate programs to promote.
If you want to start getting income without high expenses, this book is for you.
Master Content Marketing by Pamela Wilson
In this publication, the author with 30 years of experience in content marketing gives recommendations that will work both with B2B and B2C. Read it and improve your writing skills. After getting acquainted with this book, you will be able to:
- Set the content marketing goals in order to know what direction to go.
- Develop an effective content marketing strategy.
- Create content that brings you profit.
- Write headings, subheads and articles’ introductions without much difficulty.
The information is well-structured and given in an easily understood form. The book is full of examples and guidances. It will tell you everything you need to know about content marketing point by point. Just enjoy reading it and start to get income from your writing.
Master Content Strategy by Pamela Wilson
If you write good content, but it doesn’t bring you profit, then something is wrong with your strategy. The book by the same author, that the previous one is, will help you to fix this problem. You will learn how to:
- Choose topics that fit together.
- Select the time for publishing correctly.
- Create interesting for your audience content.
- Develop content plans for different periods: a month, a quarter, a year.
- Repurpose content for getting more profit,
The publication will be helpful for all people connected with getting income from the content: bloggers, vloggers, podcasters.
How to Write Great Website Content by Dr. Andy Williams
This is a great work by SEO and content writing teacher with 16-year experience. It will be useful for those, who write content for their websites by themselves. From this book, you will learn how to make Google love your web pages. Its content is:
- The ways Google struggles with spam and how to reap the benefit from them.
- Why the useless texts filled with keywords are things of the past and why they are not effective anymore.
- How to find out what the page should be like to be loved by Google.
- How to generate content ideas loved by Google and popular with users.
- “Footprints” as the best method of topics finding.
- Overview of the wide range of content types.
- What LSI is, how to find words and word combinations for putting to your articles for their optimization.
- How to attract and interest the audience.
If you don’t want to involve content manager and SEO specialist to the work, you can become them by yourself. Just read and use the tips.
Creating Fat Content by Dr. Andy Williams
This is the book by the same author that the previous one is. It is for those who want to make popular and high-income content loved both by Google algorithms and the website visitors. After reading it, you will understand what are the principles of ranking and how to reach the top. The author tells about the unique techniques of creating so-called “share-bait” content. He explains what it is and describes the ways of it making. The book is filled with practical advice and examples. You will certainly draw inspiration for some great new content your visitors will be delighted by. Read this publication and gain popularity by creating articles or videos which will spread rapidly over the Web.
YouTube Secrets by Sean Cannell
YouTube has a powerful impact on people’s minds. If you want to influence it and get the profit from this as well then this book is for you. The author shares his 10-year experience to lead you to success. In addition to his own expertise, he has interviewed 100 big-time YouTubers to give you a complete picture of working with this video-sharing platform. In the process of reading you will learn:
- 7 fundamental rules of lucrative YouTube channel.
- New approaches to enhancing the number of views and subscribers.
- 10 methods of YouTube channel monetizing.
Whether you are a newbie or an experienced YouTuber, this publication will open up new prospects for you.
How to Start a Porn Tube Site by Max Rockwell
The porn industry is the most profitable business in the world. People make globally 20 billion dollars off this industry. Starting up with a porn tube site can change your life forever. And this book will tell you how to establish your own high-income business in extremely short terms. Following the rules given by the author, you’ll be able to get the first profit within 24 hours. He opens up such issues:
- What ways of traffic attracting are the most fruitful.
- How to reach 7000$ passive income every month.
- How to avoid the most widespread failures that can push you away from your goal.
Read this edition and start moving towards financial independence.
The Adult Webmaster’s Complete Guide to Media Selling and Buying
While the previous publication is for beginners, this book will be interesting both for novices and experienced webmasters. The author gives a complete manual on how to transform a porn tube from the source of additional income to the full-value highly profitable business. The author explains step-by-step:
- How to plan your time to be more productive.
- What to focus on is you want to increase the income.
- How to invest correctly in the adult business to multiply your money.
- How to expand your business for opening up new horizons.
- The ways of getting more and more traffic and sales.
The information is so well-structured and written in so plain language that it will be easily acquired even by those who hate to read. The author actually recommends not only to look through this guide but to print it and follow all the instructions unless you achieve your financial objectives.
Webmaster RED-HOT Career Guide
Do you want to apply for a webmaster job? Then you need to know what challenges can interview involve and how to cope with them. The author of this book has gathered 2579 real questions asked by HRs. Among them are those, which help to check your skills in client-facing, building relationships and finding innovations. Learn how to answer strange and tricky questions in order to be able to reach an agreement even with the most inflexible HR.
How Google Works by Eric Schmidt and Jonathan Rosenberg
This is a book written by Google’s former CEO and SVP of Products. It will change your mind and attitude to business. Step by step, the authors describe the process of the huge empire building.
You will get the real pleasure of reading it because it’s written in a vivid way. Although the chapters are big, they are well-structured and contain much interesting information.
After reading the history of Google foundation, you will never be afraid of moving forward. Changes will not frighten you, so you’ll be able to make a breakthrough in your niche. You will learn not to look in the past and to bet only on your future. The book will teach you to set global goals and achieve them.
Enjoy reading these 14 books to empower yourself with useful and up-to-date knowledge. Learn from the top experts’ experience and get new skills that will guide you to success.
Read also: How to Manage Ads On Your Website
Read also: What Is Ad Mediation And How Does It Work
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks