Tube Corporate is an advertising network that publishers can use to monetize both their desktop and mobile traffic. The platform only supports two ad options – banners and popunders – both of which are very popular for sites around the world.
Each user must earn a minimum of $50 to withdraw money from their Tube Corporate account. To help with this, the network offers a referral program paying 5% of a new publisher’s commission to the party that referred them. Money can be withdrawn on request through Paxum, Bitcoin and wire transfer, and support can be found via email and live chat.
CPM (Cost per Mile)
Desktop, mobile, and tablets.
Read also Best Ad Networks for publishers
Payouts on money earned through Tube Corporate activity are available on request.
Wire transfers work to a different system: the minimum for these is $500 and payments have to be requested via a button in the webmaster admin panel.
No charges are applied to Paxum transfers, although the platform itself tends to request very small fees for every time it transacts money. For Bitcoin, Tube Corporate will charge 3% commission on any transfer, while for wire transfers this is a flat $50.
Here is the payment proof of Tube Corporate ad network:
Customer support on Tube Corporate is available via a few different options. For one, there is a ticket system which requires the user to enter basic details (their name, email etc) before describing their query. There is also the option of using the company’s dedicated support email address to ask a question, which works in a similar way.
For something that needs urgent attention, Tube Corporate has an instant messenger function which goes to one of its affiliate managers. This would be a very useful feature but, according to a message on the widget, it can take a day or longer to get a reply.
Read also Best Adult Ad Networks
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
The terms of service at Tube Corporate are available on its site via the FAQ section. These include details on banned activities, including:
- The use of ‘illegal resources’ – or content that is deemed illegal.
- Earning from users with inactive java-script, or traffic that comes from people that do not actually view advertisements. In addition, traffic from alternative sources (emails, instant messenger functions) is banned.
- Use of malware, spyware and similar content to manipulate stats.
- Sending traffic through deleted content – users should make sure that their sites are up to date.
Some of the most important points around the service concern what types of traffic are accepted. Tube Corporate specializes in tube traffic but also accepts visitors from gallery sites, like those with thumbnail galleries. On top of this, the platform is interested in mobile redirect and skim traffic, but sites wanting to send something else are advised to email the company before they start working.
Tube Corporate has an active referral program which hands 5% of a new publisher’s commission to the user that referred them to the platform. The best thing about this feature is that the arrangement is in place for the new site’s lifetime, so extra money can be made for as long as they generate money through the network.
- Live chat, Skype and email functions provide good levels of support
- High-quality landing pages
- Offer back URLs help distribute unsold traffic
- High CPM rates
- Minimum payout of $100 is above average
- Statistics are provided with a 24-hour delay
You may compare Tube Corporate’ CPM rates with other ad networks by countries here.
CPM rates for adult traffic:
|TubeCorporate adult||Popunder CPM|
Tube Corporate is a good place for publishers to monetize their desktop and mobile audiences if they attract a certain type of traffic. Adult tube and gallery sites are allowed to earn on the platform, and so too are those sending mobile redirect and skim traffic. Banners and popunders might be the only two available ad formats, but with good fill rates, clean landing pages and offer back URLs, there is a good service at the core of Tube Corporate.
Other notable features include a referral program which pays out 5% of a new publisher’s lifetime earnings. This does help offset some of the troubles caused by a minimum payout of $100, available bi-weekly, which rises to $500 for any publisher transacting through wire. In addition, for any user that needs to ask a question about the service, the live chat function can make it easy for them to get the support they need.
It might represent something of a basic service across some key categories, but Tube Corporate manages to cover its back with the kind of things that publishers like to see.
Register an account in Tube Corporate ad network.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also Four Ways to Monetize an Adult Tube Site
Read also ExoClick Ad Network Review
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks
18.12.2020 - 14:02
SCAM! TubeCorporate broke my deal and didn’t pay! S**t company!
03.05.2020 - 13:10
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
10.12.2019 - 03:01
run they are just scam tubecorporate.com
17.06.2019 - 08:49
tubecorporate.com is a Garbage platform! It will not pay you when you get $100.
18.12.2018 - 12:35
23.03.2018 - 15:30
Thanks a lot for an unbiased review. Minimum payout amount $100 seems too much to me. Can I withdraw via PayPal? If they support PayPal, I might give it a try.
23.03.2018 - 15:29
I am interested in Mobile Ad. What CPM rate they are offering for pop-under Ads? I am getting traffic from Tier-1 and Tier-2 countries.
23.03.2018 - 15:28
I have been using their service for more than 10 months. Really happy with their performance. Good conversions, especially in the adult traffic and they pay regular! I usually withdraw once in a month.