ExoClick Ad Network Review 2020
Since 2006, ExoClick has grown to become ranked the 4th largest ad network in the world
If your site is in the Adult, Lifestyle, and Entertainment niche, ExoClick is the right ad network for you! ExoClick will ensure your ads perform better than your competitors. As a large publisher for the adult niche, your ads can be published in over 20 different formats with optimized and behavioral targeting. ExoClick launched RTB demand and native advertising this year.
- Billboard banner
- In-video banner
- Native advertising
- Display Banners (300×250, 468×60, 728×90, 250×250, 120×600, 160×600, 315×300)
- Sticky banners
- Instant message
- Video Banners
- Pre-roll in-stream video
- In-video ads
- Direct links
- Display Banners
- Instant message
- Mobile redirects
CPM (Cost per Mile)
Desktop, mobile and tablets
- keyword targeting
- IP range targeting
- language targeting
- contextual targeting
- browser targeting
- operating system targeting
- device targeting
- mobile carrier targeting
- site targeting
- frequency capping targeting
- day-parting targeting
Read also Best Ad Networks for publishers
Payment Rules and Proof
Publishers can expect to receive prompt payments weekly or monthly via Paypal, Paxum, Payoneer, WebMoney, or wire transfer. Exoclick minimum deposit. Please note, wire transfer payments are only available on a monthly basis. The payment fees and rules are as follows:
Wire transfer – minimum payout $500, bank fees apply
Paxum – minimum payout $20, fees may apply
PayPal – minimum payout $20, free
Webmoney – minimum payout $200, fees may apply
Payoneer – minimum payout $20, fees may apply
Cryptocurrency – minimum earnings $500
In order to activate the first payment, publishers must contact ExoClick customer service. Publishers must keep their ad zones active at the time of payment request to receive payment.
Publishers are entitled to all their earnings generated in both the current and previous year without constraint. ExoClick is here to help publishers earn the money they deserve with real-time statistics, multiple formats, and 24/7 friendly customer service. Future payments are not calculated in current earnings.
All payments are auto-generated through the ExoClick platform. Publishers must reach a minimum payout limit established in the administration panel. All advertising materials delivered by the publisher to each ExoClick approved website will generate payment for the publisher.
ExoClick offers 24/7 support for any questions, updates, or concerns you have. All ExoClick clients can search through a FAQ list, definitions, and guidelines but can always contact support at any time for a quick answer. The extensive resource and FAQ section is available to search and find answers to most common questions instantly.
ExoClick customer support is not available through Skype and online chat.
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
Each publisher on ExoClick is required to agree to its terms of service. These include basic rules, like the banning of any activity that defrauds or misleads ExoClick, down to more specific conditions, such as:
- Adult, gambling, torrents and streaming sites are typical publishers and advertisers who employ ExoClick’s services.
Read also Best Adult Ad Networks
- The site must not be filled with advertisements. Sites cannot have over 15 banners and must have fewer than 5 popups. Sites deemed as banner farms or with multiple popups will be rejected.
- Some categories and content sites may be rejected as well. ExoClick will reject a site if any of the following applies:
- Sites that promote, enable, or connect to illegal activity such as dark web criminal activities promoting drugs, pirated software, etc. will be automatically rejected. The site also cannot link to other sites containing such content.
- Hacking, phishing, or malware promotion.
- Sites that promote hate based on ethnicity, religion, or political affiliations.
- Sites that promote, enable, or abuse the physical harm or defamation of others.
- Sites that push unsolicited emails (Spam) or engage in abuse of forums and chats or inappropriate newsgroup or blog postings, or cyber-bullying.
- Sites with clickbait (false advertising) to lure traffic under false pretenses, altered link codes, illegal ads, and other forms of deliberate misrepresentation.
ExoClick offers 5% of the revenue generated by referred publishers for a lifetime as long as the publisher remains online. Referrals can be attracted through blogs, social media networks, text links, emails, and reputation word of mouth.
You may compare ExoClick eCPM rates with other ad networks by countries here.
- clean ads, no malware and viruses
- weekly payouts
- a huge inventory for adult traffic
- stable and igh CPM rates
- tech support is provided only via email
- prefers parthership with adult websites
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
ExoClick has been connecting publishers with high quality well-established advertisers and vice versa since 2006. ExoClick excels with quality control and fraud protection for their advertisers and publishers. ExoClick’s proprietary software was developed in over 20 ad format types to optimize targeting and retargeting to access big data. Traffic sources and searches are monitored for false sources such as bots. This method of protection helps scale back traffic fraud. Both ads and sites are monitored for malware, viruses, trojans, worms, and other malicious activity. This means publishers and advertisers need not worry about protection for their sites and can expect a higher payout and highly reliable ad network.
Look no further for an ad network with the highest paying ad network in the adult niche as ExoClick is it! You can expect high quality clean ads published in 20 different formats to choose from. You don’t have to wait very long for payments or support. ExoClick is one of the largest ad networks for the adult website industry. However, if your site is based in one of the Asian countries, ExoClick offers a low CPM rate sometimes. But everything can change, Exoclick pricing depends on advertiser’s offers.
Click here to register and login to Exo Click ad network.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer. Ad Networks mediation service automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on you websites.
Ad network mediation uses a “weighted” system which prioritizes sites based on how much they are willing to pay for a particular spot, along with other factors such as a site’s geographic location and industry niche. Also, by connecting the publisher to a vast selection of ad networks, the mediation service is able to determine the best possible creative for the site. Publishers are able to maximize their profit and monetization potential through ad mediation services.
Not only this, with some publishers managing to increase their revenue by 100% as a result of using AdSpyglass, there are obvious financial benefits to be had.
Read also Best Ad Networks for publishers
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks