Generally, pop-unders remain a significant part in the publisher’s armoury of ad formats. However, the range of different networks that support this type of inventory is vast. Therefore, with the aim of finding the very best popunder service, we’re going to take a closer look at how well-equipped these networks are at serving their user bases.
Using our recent analysis of the market, we’ll be looking into the pros and cons of the top 10 platforms as well as the general overview of these groups to ensure there is a transparent view of how each functions. For publishers searching for the best pop under ad network on the market, the options are as follows:
First of all, no ad network is perfect, they all have their upsides and downsides. Therefore, it is highly recommended to work with many platforms simultaneously with the help of AdSpyglass mediation service. In brief, it is a smart way to gain the benefits of every ad network and generate larger revenue.
Advertisement management system AdSpyglass can boost the profit from your websites from 32% up to 107%. It automatically selects and displays ads with the highest CPM in your spots.
Benefits of AdSpyglass:
- Your revenue irresistibly increases up to 107%.
- The platform works as an ad network dashboard service and gives you total control over the data. All is transparent, there are detailed reports and real-time ad activity.
- You no longer have to adjust the templates of your websites every time you want to change ad tags. All changes can be made directly via AdSpyglass webmaster panel. It is convenient, it saves your time and it helps to avoid mistakes.
- You can display your own ads if you wish to, as well as control direct buyers ads or sell your remnant traffic to the ad networks.
List of the best Pop-Under Ad Networks
To begin with, here is the list of the top Pop-Under ad networks in 2019. Choose the best and highest paying popunder ads network after comparing the pros and cons based on our data insights and analytics opinions.
Offering a steady CPM and supporting of banners, interstitials and push-ups along with pop-unders and popups, Adsterra is a very well-rounded option for publishers. Besides, the platform boasts a referral program offering 5% commission of a new publisher’s commission to the site that referred them, as well as eight different payment options. By the way, adult traffic is allowed on the network.
- They provide you back URLs for unsold traffic by request
- Great CPM rates for all kinds of traffic
- You can get prompt help from the support team 24/7
- Publishers get access to real-time statistics
- They set minimum payout as high as $100
ExoClick offers an even greater range of ad formats aside from pop-unders and popups, for instance, creative options like native and IM supplementing video formats like pre-roll, in-stream and in-video. A minimum payout of $20 is all it takes to withdraw your earnings. Moreover, the payment is available on a weekly basis.
Read also: Top ExoClick Alternatives 2021
- Ads are completely safe, no malware or viruses
- Comfortable payment schedule (once a week)
- Has one of the biggest inventory for adult traffic
- CPM rates are quite solid and beneficial
- Provides only email tech support
- Tends to work mostly with adult traffic
Read our ExoClick full review here.
The reliability of HilltopAds is defined by 100% fill rates, good support and a strong CPM, especially on mobile. The network supports pop under ads for publisher sectors including adult and this inventory is the network’s speciality. There were times when HilltopAds was different from many of its competitors due to only dealing with pop-unders. However, now they offer an expanded range of ad formats, for example push notifications, direct link, video ads, native ads, and banners.
- High CPM rates
- You can reach their support team via Skype
- Weekly payments are very comfortable for publishers
- Publishers are dependant on managers since there is no self-service available
Read our Hilltop Ads Ad Network Review
TrafficForce is boosted by a high CPM for both pop-unders and banners, although the lack of a referral program, high minimum payouts and the quality of its support does let its case down to a degree. The network does support adult traffic, though, and might be a good option for publishers that prioritize with earning.
- If you work with banners or pop-unders, this network has some good CPM rates for you
- Back URLs are offered for the unsold traffic
- You can easily contact them through Skype
- Sadly, the fill-rate is not so great
- Their minimum payout is rather high ($100)
- There is no referral program
Read our TrafficForce full review here.
Another popunder network, TwinRed is the service that offers nearly the highest rates of CPM in the adult sector. Besides, there is a self-service option for making manual adjustments to campaigns, which can counterbalance the issues some might have with support and the lack of a referral program.
- For adult traffic, they offer the best CPM rates
- The support team works via Skype and is very efficient
- Manager alone provides tags
- There is no referral program
Read our TwinRed Ad Network Review
Clickaine is an incredibly comfortable self-service ad network with all the benefits that come from this type of ad network like the possibility to block unwanted buyers or request your payment at any time, as long as you have the minimum payout, which is $100.
- Great CPM rates
- Self-service platform
- Offers prompt tech support
- Minimum payout is rather high
- The referral program offers only 3%
Read our Clickaine full review
First of all, Clickadu is an ad network, extremely loyal to the new and yet small-scope publishers. Besides, it works with a wide range of ad formats and doesn’t set high minimum payouts. However, the most distinctive feature is their referral program. Whereas the usual terms of referral partnership are 5% of the reference’s income, Clickadu offers 10% during the first month, 7% during the second month and then the usual 5%.
Read this also Best Adult Ad Networks 2019.
- Leans toward small-scope publishers
- Makes frequent payouts, minimum payout is only $10
- Offers prompt tech support via Skype and e-mail
- Relatively low fill and CPM rates
- Resells traffic to other networks
Read our Clickadu full review here.
TrafficShop is certainly in with a shout of being the best pop-under advertising network. Above all, there is a good CPM rate for desktop traffic, the fill rate is around 80%. Moreover, the minimum payout is $50 and available on request. On the other hand, we found support to be fairly unreliable and there is no referral program available.
- For desktop traffic, they offer great CPM rates
- For unsold traffic, they provide you with back URLs
- Their minimum required payout is $50 and delivered on request
- There is yet to referral program available
Read our TrafficShop full review here.
In brief, JuicyAds may have low rates for banners, although it performs much better as a pop-under advertising network. The platform supports adult traffic and is boosted by a referral program that pays 20% of a new publisher’s commission to the referring party. Moreover, minimum payouts at $25 are also way below the market average. Besides, they are available on request.
Generally, when working with JuicyAds take note that Asia and Russia attract especially good CPM rates.
- There are high CPM rates for traffic from Asia and Russia
- Back URLs are offered for unsold traffic
- You can control every little aspect of your ad campaign via the self-service option
- The minimum payout is only $25 and you can request your payment anytime
- The referral program offers 20$ from the network’s commission
- There is no way to reach their team but email them
- Their admin panel is not exactly what you call “user-friendly”
- They offer very low CPM rates for banner ads
Read our JuicyAds full review here.
TrafficStars is a self-service real-time bidding ad network that works with adult traffic. It has a 100% fill-rate and excellent CPM rates. It takes good care of their clients providing every one of them with a personal account manager! The only flaw is that for the time being it offers no referral program.
- Self-service platform
- Personal account manager for EVERY client
- Works with adult traffic
- Supports a wide range of ad formats
- There is no referral program for the time being
- The minimum payout is $100
Read our TrafficStars Ad Network Review here.
First of all, there are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks 2021