TrafficShop Ad Network Review 2020
TrafficShop is an advertising network that publishers can use to make money from their traffic. The platform features good rates of CPM for sites running campaigns on desktop, but mobile formats are also available to publishers that would prefer this method of monetization. These are supported by features like offer back URLs making sure that each site on the TrafficShop network can monetize a good amount of their traffic.
Earnings are available through a number of options, including PayPal, Paxum and Payoneer, as well as credit card, bitcoin and wire transfer. These are available to each publisher on their own request, provided they have met the minimum earning of $50.
- Text ads
- Rich media
- Text ads
- Rich media
CPM (Cost per Mile)
Desktop and mobile
Payments are available to any publisher that earns a minimum of $50 through the TrafficShop network. These are available on the publisher’s “request” and processed within 72 hours of this being made. Unfortunately, TrafficShop does not promise that all payments will be made within this timeframe and there are no payments processed on non-business days (weekends, holidays).
All payouts are subject to a 1-3% surcharge by TrafficsShop and each method attracts a different fee. Publishers should also research the individual charges required by their chosen method of withdrawing money, as platforms such as PayPal will request a fee for amounts loaded onto their accounts.
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
Here is the payment proof of TrafficShop ad network:
TrafficShop has a live chat function which is available from 08:00 – 16:00 CET on business days. Other options include a ticket system (often used for problems that require a lot of describing) as well as email support, both of which are available for 24 hours on business days. Also you can find Skype and ISQ contacts on the site.
Our investigations found the level of support to be fairly unreliable, but there might be an explanation for this. The default language of the support team is English, which means questions in other languages can take between 48-72 hours to be answered. For any urgent matters, publishers are advised to contact their personal manager.
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
Each publisher on TrafficShop is required to agree to its terms of service. These include basic rules, like the banning of any activity that defrauds or misleads TrafficShop, down to more specific conditions, such as:
- Websites must not contain content which is illegal, defamatory, libelous, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive. These are just a few examples of what is banned and the full list is available on TrafficShop’s site.
- Users may not serve ads on sites which contain viruses or other codes or programs designed to monitor or interrupt the functionality of a computer – ie belonging to a site visitor.
- Sites must not contain unsupported ad formats like pop-ups, consoles or floating windows. The exception is instant messenger ‘floater ads’, which are allowed.
- Each site must have what TrafficShop calls ‘real content’ – not containing only blind links.
- Sites cannot be hosted on a free platform, with the exception of blogging services.
Beyond the banned practices, publishers should be aware of what happens to their account if they do not reach the minimum earning of $50 within a given six-month period. TrafficShop reserves the right to apply a “maintenance fee” to any accounts which do not meet this criteria, which will come out of any commission they might have earned.
At the time of writing, TrafficShop does not have an active referral program.
- Desktop traffic benefits from strong rates of CPM
- Offer back URLs make use of any unsold traffic
- Minimum earning of $50 is available on request
- No referral program is offered
You may compare TrafficShop CPM rates with other ad networks by countries here.
|TrafficShop mainstream||Banner CPM|
|TrafficShop adult||Popunder CPM||Banner CPM|
Read also Best Adult Ad Networks
TrafficShop is a good place for publishers to go if they have a decent amount of desktop traffic coming into their sites. The network offers good rates of CPM for this category, with a number of features making the platform even better.
Earnings can be withdrawn through a number of methods – the usual options of PayPal, Paxum and Payoneer adding to credit card and even bitcoin. These are available on request to any publisher reaching the minimum earning of $50.
There are some cons to consider, as our investigations found the level of customer support to be unreliable, especially for publishers that do not speak English. There is no referral program to help publishers earn even more money. Meanwhile TrafficShop offers a system which counts traffic by referrer, meaning each user has to manually add all of their domains,
Despite this, there are features like the offer back URLs which do put a good note on the service, which is certainly good enough for publishers to consider.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks