Exoclick offers lower minimum payouts than some of its competitors (20 EUR/USD for Paxum, Cryptocurrency, and 200 EUR/USD for Wire transfer) and at a weekly or monthly frequency.
There are plenty of ad format options to choose from, with native advertising, instant messaging, in-stream, and pre-video inventory acting as luxuries on top of regular offerings like banners and pop-unders.
Much like every other network, Exoclick accepts desktop and mobile traffic via a CPM model. Overall, for those favoring a strong, well-rounded service, it’s a good place to start.
- Works with clean ads with no malware or viruses
- Weekly payouts
- Offers one of the biggest on the market inventory for adult traffic
- CPM rates are great
- You can reach their support team only via email
Read our Exoclick full review.
Read also: Top ExoClick Alternatives 2021
TrafficStars is another publisher-oriented self-service ad network. In short, it seems to have everything any publisher would need to run a successful ad campaign. There are detailed and real-time statistics and compliant ads.
Their automatic payouts have a minimum threshold of $10 for USDT (TRC-20) and $100 for Bank cards, Paxum, Cosmopay, Epayservice, and Capitalist. You can choose the desired minimum payout for your invoices: $10, $100, $200, $500, or $1000.
Their choice of ad formats is great: banners, native ads, various video formats, classic push, in-page push, full-screen interstitial, popunders, and targeted clicks.
Besides, TrafficStars has a 100% fill rate and excellent CPM rates.
- A self-service platform
- Offers a personal account manager for EVERY client
- Works with adult traffic
- Supports a wide range of ad formats
- No referral program
Previously known as DoublePimp, TwinRed is home to some of the highest CPMs in the adult niche. However, some publishers may be put off by the lack of a referral program and not an exquisite range of ad types. Though the later is subjective. The formats TwinRed offers include video pre-rolls, popunders, display ads, native ads, push notifications, and full-page interstitials.
Their minimum payout is set at $50 for Paxum, $100 for PayPal, and $500 for Wire transfer or ACH.
- The highest CPM rates in the adult niche
- Reliable support via Skype
- Tags are provided by anyone but the manager
- No referral program
Read our DoublePimp Ad Network Review
When it comes to service and reliability Adsterra seems like a good option. Unfortunately, their minimum payout for the most popular payment methods is a rather hefty sum of $100 for Bitcoin, PayPal, and Tether and $1000 for Wire transfer. There’s a $5 minimum payout for WebMoney and Paxum though.
Format-wise Adsterra offers popunder, social bar, push and native ads, video formats, and banners. They support monetization of any type of traffic: desktop and mobile website traffic, social and mobile app traffic. And they cover over 248 GEOs.
Overall, AdSterra is a great network, but it suits better those publishers who have more experience and have a well-tried earning strategy.
- You can request back URLs for unsold traffic
- Great CPM rates
- Their support team works round the clock
- Detailed real-time statistics
Read our Adsterra full review here.
HilltopAds used to be different from many of their competitors because they only dealt with popunders. Nowadays, however, they have the full set of formats on offer, including push notifications, direct links, video formats, native ads, and banners.
The minimum payout at HilltopAds is $10 for Paxum, Capitalist, ePayService, PayPal, USDT, Webmoney, $50 for Bitcoin, and $1.000 for Wire transfer. The timing of the payouts can seem a bit confusing though, they pay weekly with a 7-day hold system. This means that if you start selling on 1st day of the month, your first payout will be on the 14th, but you will receive payment for the first 7 days. Your next payment will be on the 21st and you will receive payment for the period of 8th – 14th. And so on.
- Great CPM rates
- Prompt support is available via Skype
- Weekly payments
- All changes in ad campaigns are made through managers, no self-service is provided
TrafficForce is another network that has a rather high minimum payout threshold. But they have an interesting set of payment options. By default, they offer Paxum, Credit card (Stripe), and Wire Payments. And you can request PayPal, Crypto (Coinpayments), or Alipay. The minimum payouts are $50 for PayPal, Paxum, Alipay, and credit card, 100$ for Coinpayments (USDT TRC20, ERC20, and USDC), and $1,000 for Wire transfers.
Format-wise they offer various video formats, popunders, push notifications, banners, and regular display ads.
Their general level of support and fill rates are lower than we’d prefer. But their self-service panel is a great tool.
- Excellent CPM rates for pop-unders and banners
- Back URLs for unsold traffic
- You can Skype with the support team if necessary
- The fill-rate leaves much to be desired
- High withdrawal threshold
- No referral program is available
Read our TrafficForce full review here.
Heading up the list of benefits for JuicyAds is their referral program which offers a 20% commission for publishers who get others to sign up. This could be a key differentiating factor along with minimum payouts of $25.
Here’s the detailed info on the payouts: a minimum of $25 for digital payments (PayPal/Paxum/ePayService), $100 for ACH payments, and $500 for wire transfer. Delivered on request or via an auto-payment set up by you.
The ad formats JuicyAds offers are limited to banner ads, native advertising, and popunders.
- If you have traffic from Asia or Russia, they can offer you good CPM rates
- Back URLs for unsold traffic
- Self-service program, you are in charge of all ad campaigns
- Low payout threshold
- Quite beneficial referral program (20% from their commission)
- Support only by email
- It can be hard to get a grasp of their admin panel
- If you work with banner ads, do not expect great CPM
Read our JuicyAds full review here.
Clickaine is one of the best solutions for publishers who seek a comfortable and easily manageable self-service ad network. Above all, it is safe and transparent. Besides, they have excellent CPM rates and offer their clients constant personal support.
The range of formats they offer is impressive: native ads, banners, push notifications, in-page pushes, in-stream and out-stream videos, in-banner videos, full-page interstitials, popunders, skims, and tabs.
Another advantage of this network – you have full control over the ad campaigns, you can easily block unwanted buyers, and control the price of your traffic.
Clickaine makes payouts 3 times per week by any payment network. But the minimum payout sum is $100.
Overall, we’d say Clickaine is a great option if you know exactly what you’re doing.
- Excellent CPM rates
- A self-serve platform
- Great tech support
- The referral program offers only 3%
- $100 minimum payout
Read our Clickaine full review
Clickadu is another good option for smaller sites looking for a steady network. For one thing, it works with a wide range of ad formats: banners, popunders, push notifications, in-page push, instant messages, video ads, and skim.
Clickadu’s minimum payout is $50 for Webmoney, PayPal, and Paxum and $1000 for Wire transfer.
- Good for smaller publishers
- Support via Skype and email
- Above-average fill rates
- Referral program
- Low fill-rate
- Generally low CPM rates
- Resells traffic to other ad networks
Read our Clickadu full review here.
Trafficshop is a great choice if you have a decent desktop traffic amount, their CPM rates for this type are great. Of course, both your desktop and mobile traffic is good for Trafficshop, just the rates are better for desktop.
The best thing about Trafficshop is the attention they pay to the quality of their ads. They are using multiple 3rd party tools to check the offers, so you would never get an aggressive, malicious, or scammy ad from them.
The range of supported ad formats is great too: banners, popunders, various video formats, text ads, rich media, interstitials, and redirects.
The minimum payout is $50 paid on request to PayPal, Paxum, Payoneer, Credit Card, Bitcoin, or Wire transfer.
- good CPM rates for desktop traffic
- back URLs for unsold traffic
- no aggressive ads
- payouts are delivered on request
- minimum payout of $50
Read our Trafficshop full review here.
The most profitable way to work with all the networks above
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. With AdSpyglass, you can link up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives you complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for you:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags. You manage all your ads(both network ads and your own ads) directly in the AdSpyglass dashboard.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory in the AdSpyglass reports. The reports give you all the data for deep analysis and making data-driven decisions.
In case you’d like to view detailed realtime-updated statistics about all top-44 Ad Networks take a look at this chart: