TrafficForce Ad Network Review 2019
TrafficForce is an ad network that helps publishers and advertisers maximize their return from various forms of online advertising. The group prides itself on good technology which is easy to use and currently powers 15-billion impressions every single month.
Its ad formats include display banners, pop-unders and instant messenger functions for desktop, with many of these also available as mobile options. Users can get in touch with the group via options like email, Skype and instant message, delivered to a specific team member, while payments are available through popular global platforms like PayPal and Paxum as well as wire transfer.
- Display banners
- IM floater
- In-stream video
- Mobile adhesion
- Display banners
- In-stream video
CPM (Cost per Mile)
Desktop, mobile and tablets.
- GEO targeting
- Operating system
- Time targeting
- Mobile carrier
Payments are available for any publisher reaching the minimum threshold of $100. These are available either bi-weekly or bi-monthly, depending on the publisher’s preference, and transferable via cheque, wire transfer, Paxum, and PayPal.
Paxum transactions can be made from within the ad management control panel. These can take a matter of seconds to go through, whereas wire transfers can take between 2-5 days.
As far as charges go there is nothing applied from TrafficForce’s side for any of its payment options. Instead, publishers are advised to look into processing fees from the platforms they use. For example, PayPal may request 3-5% of any fee being loaded onto its platform, while charges on wire transfers depend on the bank being used.
Some platforms even have their own minimum amounts for withdrawing money. Paxum requires at least $100, but this goes up to $1000 for wire transfers.
Customer support is done via a highly personal approach at TrafficForce. Its site lists a few of the network’s team, each of whom has different contact details for publishers to reach out to. All employees are reachable via email, Skype, and instant message, with a phone option applying for its general manager.
It’s advised that immediate queries get sent via email.
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
The terms of TrafficForce’s service can be found on its site and contains some usual guidance on what is permitted. Sites with fewer than 50 visitors a day are not allowed on the network and the same applies to those offering ‘no added value to the end user’. You need to be at least 18 to set up an account and a network representative may request identification in some cases.
If you have a dispute over the amount you are due in commission, this must be lodged within 30 days after the payment was made. Failing to notify TrafficForce within this window results in the waiving of any claims brought against the network.
The company is also very strict on malicious software, banning its publishers from any activity connected to the spreading of things like malware and spyware. TrafficForce even has technology which constantly checks for the presence of said software on its database of publishers.
There is also the usual blacklist for certain sites that are not allowed on the network. These include:
- Sites that sell illegal or counterfeit goods
- Sites whose content displays violence, abusive behavior, “obscene or vulgar language”
- Sites that provide incentives for users to click banners
- Sites promoting illegal activity
- Sites distributing illegal software or content like torrents and MP3s
- Sites containing auto-directs, auto refreshes and anything used to divert traffic to another source
The full list of banned publishers can be found on the TrafficForce website.
TrafficForce does not have an active referral program.
You may compare TrafficForce’s CPM rates with other ad networks by countries here.
- Tier-1 countries benefit from good CPMs
- Offer back URLs for any unsold traffic
- Self-serve technology for simple campaign adjustments
- Not suited to small sites
- No active referral program for boosting commission
- Minimum payout of $100
- Getting support for certain queries can take a while
- Focus on quality traffic leads to low fill rates and additional code for getting everything sold
TrafficForce represents a good proposition for sites who attract healthy numbers of visitors and know the business of selling traffic. The platform has self-serve technology which empowers the publishers that use it as well as features like offer back URLs for any traffic that goes unsold.
Rates of CPM on the network are good for tier-1 countries, but it’s not all good news. Sites have to earn at least $100 to be entitled to a payment, making it less-suited to smaller groups, while there is no referral program for publishers to maximize their revenue. Support is available via email, Skype, instant message and over the phone, although getting a response on some of these channels can sometimes take a while.
Added to the case against small sites is the network’s focus on quality traffic, which can result in low fill rates and inferior earnings than on some of TrafficForce’s competitors.
That said, for any publisher earning good amounts via online advertising, TrafficForce is ready to offer a self-serve platform which ticks some very important boxes.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also What Is Ad Mediation And How Does It Work.
Read also What Is Header Bidding And How Does It Works.
And compare all ad networks’ CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks.