Hilltop Ads is an advertising network which allows publishers to monetize their traffic via popunders, In-Page, VAST/VPAID video. The platform is welcoming of both large and small publishers, with a $10 minimum earning on hand to provide a modest target for sites to aim for.
This is available weekly, delivered via a range of different payment options, including Bitcoin, Capitalist, Paxum, PayPal and USDT (TRC/ERC), in addition to wire transfer and even Webmoney.
Publishers benefit from a 100% fill rate alongside a referral program offering them a 5% split of each new publisher’s commission. Our investigations also unearthed high CPM rates, especially for sites with mobile inventory.
Popunders, In-Page, VAST/VPAID video
CPM (Cost per Mile).
You may compare Hiltop Ads CPM rates with other ad networks by countries here.
Desktop, mobile and tablets.
- GEO (Country, States, City)
- OS and OS Versions
- Mobile carrier
- Connection type
- Brand mobile device
- IP Range, ISP, Mobile carrier
Read also Best Ad Networks for publishers
Payment Rules and Proof
Publishers are permitted to withdraw money from their Hilltop Ads account provided they have met the minimum earning of $10. Like with most platforms, a transaction will commence after the end of the week in which the target was met. Given that some networks schedule their pay runs every month – in some cases bi-monthly – the frequency of these payments makes for an added benefit.
Users can load money onto a number of popular global payment services, including Bitcoin, Capitalist, Paxum, PayPal and USDT (TRC/ERC), in addition to wire transfer and even Webmoney. There is also the chance to have it changed into Bitcoin and sent across through a wire transfer.
The group does not demand any fees for loading money onto these platforms, but the services themselves will often have their own charges for doing so. This ranges from the basic 3-5% charged by PayPal on each amount that enters its system, across to the sizeable fees attached by banks for doing the same over wire transfer. In each case it is wise for publishers to research the amounts levied by each group before deciding on the best way to claim their earnings.
Here is the payment proof of Hilltop Ads ad network:
For publishers that require customer support, Hilltop Ads is well-equipped with methods of getting in touch with the team. Connections to skype, telegram, email, and live chat are available to its users, with dedicated lines for general questions, tech support, advertiser and publisher-related queries.
For those that prefer to get in touch over the phone, the group also lists its direct dials for the USA and the UK, as well as a general ‘contact us’ field. To make things even easier, all of these options are available on the Hilltop Ads site.
Terms, Conditions and Requirements
The terms of Hilltop Ads’ service are available in full on its website, accompanied by guidelines for advertisers and publishers respectively. With regards to the latter, the headlines are as follows:
- Your Property may not auto-bookmark, auto-refresh, auto-focus, or change a user’s homepage.
- You may not serve any “404” impressions or impressions served through pop-ups or pop-unders.
- You may not serve any impressions sent through fake video players.
- You may not serve any impressions using iframes.
- You may not use any method to artificially or fraudulently inflate the volume of impressions you serve or traffic you send. Such prohibited methods include: framing a banner’s click-through destination, auto-spawning browsers, running spiders against Your Properties, automatically redirecting users, bots and any other technique or software which may generate automatic or fraudulent impressions.
- You may not require your users to view advertisements prior to the user using Your Property.
- You may not provide incentives of any nature to encourage or requires users to view advertisements or to click through advertisements.
- You may not use any fraudulent or misleading methods to prompt your users into viewing advertisements or performing an action to create click-throughs.
- All traffic must come from legal sources; Your Property may not operate in violation of any applicable law (whether applicable to us, you, or any other relevant party).
- You may not use Motivated (faucet, etc.) traffic.
- You may not have multiple accounts (multi accounting).
Publishers that sign up for an account to try out the service and miss the $10 minimum should also be wary of a maintenance fee which may be charged in the event of their site failing to hit the minimum within a six-month period.
Read also Best Adult Ad Networks
Hilltop Ads has an active referral program which allows its publishers to earn even more via the platform. The system works by allowing an existing user to refer another publisher to the network and, provided they reach the $10 minimum, earn 5% of any commission they make.
This is made possible by the circulation of special links, which are supplied by Hilltop Ads.
You can compare HilltopAds CPM rates with other networks here.
|HilltopAds mainstream||Popunder CPM|
|HilltopAds adult||Popunder CPM||Banner CPM||In-video CPM|
- Good rates of CPM, particularly on mobile
- Reliable customer support available through Skype, telegram, email, and live chat
- Weekly payout schedule
- No self-service panel means each change to a campaign has to go through a manager
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
The rundown of advantages offered by Hilltop Ads makes for good reading, especially when it comes to making money. With a reliably high CPM to its name, the network outperforms many of its competitors in one of the most crucial factors. Meanwhile, a referral program allows earning top-ups in the form of 5% from every new publisher’s revenue.
Earnings are available weekly via a number of platforms; the options of Bitcoin and ePayments are useful alongside usual offerings like PayPal, Paxum, Capitalist, wire transfer, and even Webmoney.
Customer support is available via skype, telegram, email, and live chat but keeping such a high level of communication is vital given that no self-service panel is available for publishers wanting to make changes to their activity. Another downside is the lack of ad inventory.
Overall there are enough reasons to link up to Hilltop Ads, which welcomes big and small publishers in equal measure.
Click here register and login to HilltopAds ad network.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also Four Ways to Monetize an Adult Tube Site
Read also BitterStrawberry Ad Network Review
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks
19.05.2020 - 05:41
Hey friend, it is a very well written article, thank you for the valuable and useful information you provided in this post. Keep up the good work!
27.12.2021 - 21:53
Don’t even think to try it, they don’t pay their publishers. You reach the payment date and they ban you right away instead of paying you. Complete scammers.
30.04.2018 - 22:58
Yeah, I used to think that fill rate of 100% is nothing but a pipe dream and a catchphrase for promotion… Hilltopads is making me doubt my beliefs.
Mick the Millionaire
30.04.2018 - 22:55
They may have just one ad type but it bloody works. I am sort of new to the game but with hilltopads.com my revenue has increased!
11.12.2017 - 21:21
They are a scam. Once you reach $100 they simply put it back to zero and never pay you a cent. Avoid them at all cost! Hilltopads is a SCAM
Maria AdSpyglass Team
12.12.2017 - 08:47
We are upset to hear it. Usually our clieants are satisfied by the HilltopAds support service.
May be the problem could be with the quality of the traffic? Anyway each situation is unique. We always help our clients to solve problems with ad networks to avoid situation like yours.
12.08.2017 - 08:59
Very good service, i’m testing HiltopAds since one week on both my sites and they have a very good ecpm compared to others network i tested, also the no-adblock pop works well, and is real a plus.
11.08.2017 - 16:06
Does it support only Pop-Under Ads? What about other options?
Maria AdSpyglass Team
23.08.2017 - 18:28
Hi, Dessde! Hilltopads has only popunders at this moment.