BitterStrawberry Ad Network Review 2020
BitterStrawberry is a mobile-only CPA network which enables publishers of all backgrounds to monetize their websites through a number of ad formats. Users can pick between popunders, banners and redirects on their way to earning good money for their traffic.
The network has a referral program offering 10% of a new publisher’s commission to the group that referred them. This could help a user reach the minimum payout of €100, available through PayPal, wire transfer and webmoney as well as a few more options.
- No Desktop inventory is available.
- CPA (Cost per acquisition)
Desktop, mobile and tablets.
Publishers can withdraw money from their BitterStrawberry accounts provided they have reached a minimum earning of €100. Payments are available through popular solutions like PayPal, Paxum, Payoneer, as well as through wire transfer, Bitcoins and Webmoney.
These are delivered within 60 days of a publisher reaching the minimum of €100 at the end of a month, which leaves quite a bit of time before a user can collect their earnings. Every publisher must also send an invoice to the network before they can gain a payment.
In terms of charges, BitterStrawberry does not make a note of any fees applied to withdrawing money from an account. To work out the best option, publishers are better off consulting with Paxum and PayPal to check how much it costs to load money onto these systems. Checks should definitely be made for the charges attached to wire transfers, which can cost a lot depending on the bank being used.
Our investigations found customer support from BitterStrawberry to be reliable, which can help publishers that are new to using an ad network. Skype is one method of support and can be useful for short questions that need answering quickly. There is also the option of going through one of BitterStrawberry’s personal affiliate managers, maybe for answering questions that need a bit more of an explanation.
To help publishers even more, support is available ‘24/7’ and in “multiple languages”.
Read also Best Adult Ad Networks
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
Publishers considering BitterStrawberry should be aware of a few things before signing up.
The terms of the platform’s service contain a number of additional points, which include:
- The banning of materials connected to illegal activity or viewed to be in violation of copyright laws.
- Outlawing of any pages designed to manipulate the performance of a page or tamper with the user’s computer. This could be through spyware, adware or otherwise.
- Any account that has had not earned in over six months will be terminated. In this case, a closing fee of $50 is owed to the network.
- Payments are only made after the supplying of an invoice.
If BitterStrawberry decides that an account has been used in an unlawful manner – for fraud or otherwise – the user will face the closure of their account. The platform will then aim to collect any money it might have lost as a result of these actions.
BitterStrawberry offers a referral program which publishers can use to generate even more money from the platform. The deal is that for each new publisher that signs up to the platform, the user that referred them gets 10% of whatever commission they make from their activity on BitterStrawberry. This should be an important factor for publishers given the minimum earning of €100.
- Weekly, bi-monthly and monthly
- Customer support via Skype and personal managers is reliable
- Minimum payout of €100 is high
- Only mobile traffic is accepted
You may compare BitterStrawberry CPM rates with other ad networks by countries here.
BitterStrawberry is another network which offers publishers the chance to earn money from their traffic in very specific ways. It is a mobile-only platform, which is not good for drivers of desktop users.
Beyond this, there is a more open field to explore. Publishers can monetise their traffic through popunders, banners and redirects. The customer support is very reliable and available through both Skype and the platform’s dedicated personal managers.
A minimum payout of €100 is not great, but the group does offer a referral program paying out 10% to help its users reach this target. Money is also available through a number of solutions, including PayPal, Paxum, Payoneer, webmoney, bitcoins and wire transfer, payments available weekly for good quality traffic, or bi-monthly and monthly, depending on the arrangement with the network.
For publishers with a good amount of mobile traffic, BitterStrawberry is certainly worth a look into.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks