Adcash Ad Network Review 2020
Used by publishers around the world as a way of monetization their traffic, Adcash is an ad network that bases itself on a premium offering. The platform allows its users to serve ads on desktop and mobile, with formats including banners, in-video, and native along with a series of in-app options. A minimum earning of €100 is applied to all users, who can withdraw funds on a monthly basis via Payoneer, WebMoney, PayPal, Skrill and wire transfer.
- In-stream video
- App Install
- In-app interstitial
- In-app video.
- CPM (Cost per mille)
- CPL (cost per lead)
- CPA (cost per action).
Desktop and mobile.
Adcash Payment Method and Rules
Publishers now have the option to chose between EUR or USD currency accounts. The minimum threshold in order to request a payment is 25 USD/EUR, and payments can be requested via Paypal, Skrill, Bank Transfer, Payoneer, Webmoney and Bitcoin. For wire transfer, the minimum request threshold is 100 EUR/USD. In the month after this amount was met, the payment is submitted to Adcash payment proof department. Validated payments are made on a NET +30 schedule, which leaves a month between the approval and the payment. In all cases, users are advised to consult with the ‘payment request’ feature in their account to get an idea of their likely payment date.
No fees are applied to withdrawing funds from a wallet, although each payment terminal may apply its own fees. For instance, PayPal typically charges 3-5% commission on any amounts loaded onto their platform. For users wanting to select the wire transfer option, Adcash applies a €3,000/$3,000 limit on any withdrawals.
Here is the payment proof of Adcash ad network:
Every publisher can gain support for a query through the Adcash ‘Support’ tab. This is an easy way to send an electronic message to the team, who promise to answer any queries within 24 hours between Monday-Friday. Outside of this time, publishers may have to wait a little longer to have their questions answered.
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
Details of the service applying to publishers and advertisers are listed under Ad cash’s terms and conditions. These include notes on banned content, dormant account processes and other information. The highlights are:
- Sites must be rich with information – things like ‘doorway’ pages for SEO are not allowed.
- Bans also center around artificial activity, like hidden text or links, automatically generated content and pop-ups, along with any technique made to deceive a visitor.
- There is a ban on siles facilitating the sale of alcohol, tobacco, and weapons, or containing content that is illegal.
- If an account is inactive for 150 calendar days, it is marked as dormant. The user is then charged 10% of their balance or €10/$10 per month, whichever is higher. Any account with a balance of $10/€10 is blocked and then archived if no action has been taken after 90 days.
- Campaigns can be launched via email but only with permission from the network.
In the case of any violation, Adcash reserves the right to either block or terminate an offending account. Blocked accounts may not be used to request payments and they might even see amounts withdrawn from their wallet for compensation.
Read also Best Adult Ad Networks
At the time of writing, Adcash does not offer a referral program.
- Reliable customer support via Skype
- Minimum AdCash payout is 25 USD/EUR
- CPM rates are lower than the market average
- No referral program is available to maximize earnings
You may compare AdCash ecpm rates vs Propellerads and alternative ad networks by countries here, including Indonesia and other popular advertisement regions.
|AdCash mainstream||Popunder CPM||Banner CPM|
|AdCash Adult||Popunder CPM|
Adcash is proud of having big-name brands advertising on its platform and this could be a huge benefit for publishers who want to attract a certain investor to their site.
The platform itself is backed by a decent range of inventory, across both desktop and mobile, with options like native advertising and in-app video running alongside basic types like banners and interstitials.
In terms of the service itself, publishers can find support via electronic message and expect a reply within 24 hours, provided they get in contact between Monday-Friday. These same users should be aware that earning below €100/$100 will see them earning nothing at all, but there is a good amount of payment options (PayPal, Payoneer, wire transfer etc) for those who can manage to meet the minimum threshold.
Generally, we believe there is certainly enough here for a publisher to consider the Adcash platform if they feel they can earn enough to make it worthwhile.
Click here to register and login to Ad Cash ad network.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks