Adservme Ad Network Review 2020
AdservME is a real-time bidding exchange that leverages technological capacities for buyers and sellers across many ad formats. The project serves all programmatic protocols and ensures flawless ad integration. The platform has all the essential tools for ad management, targeting, and optimization.
Available for both mainstream and adult traffic websites, AdservME covers all vertical specialties (IT, health, sports, entertainment, arts, shopping, finance, gaming, etc) and offers real-time reporting and ad filtering.
Warning! Since the beginning of 2020, this company has had financial difficulties and doesn’t pay its debts to publishers without any reason.
Let’s observe its basic features and requirements.
Popup, popunder, video, mobile ads (web + in-app), push notifications, and banners. Both XML and RTB models are supported.
Read also: How To Manage Ads On Your Website
Desktop, mobile, and tablets.
AdservME provides a geographic, purchase-based, contextual, channel, and site-specific targeting.
Adservme does not have a minimum payout limit, and withdrawals can be made on a monthly basis. No fees apply to withdrawals, users get the full balance. Withdrawal for publishers is instant.
Read also: Best Adult Ad Networks
Available withdrawal methods for publishers include:
- PayPal. AdservME does not charge any fees for withdrawal to PayPal, however, PayPal itself charges a fee of 3-5% of the transaction amount;
- Wire transfer. The withdrawal commission might be charged by a bank for a further withdrawal. A user has to find out the fees charged by his local bank.
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
AdservME works with both adult and mainstream traffic websites but has a few requirements and restrictions.
The websites with the following types of content are not allowed to participate in the Program:
- any content that Media Company deems in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- sexually explicit, pornographic or obscene content (whether in text or graphics;
- speech or images that are offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, defamatory, libelous, harassing or discriminatory;
- graphic violence
- politically sensitive or controversial issues
- content depicting any unlawful behavior or conduct;
- malicious, harmful or intrusive software (spyware, adware, Trojans, viruses, worms, spybots, keyloggers, etc).
AdservME has a Referral program for affiliates. For every referred user who joins AdservME (with a minimum deposit of $200), the company pays the referrer 10% from the total deposit amount to use on their platform.
You can compare AdservME CPM rates vs other networks by using this tool.
|Adservme adult||Popunder CPM|
- Quick and user-friendly customer support available via Skype and email;
- High CPM rates.
- Payouts are made only on a monthly basis.
Click here to register and login to AdservME ad network.
Offering a large variety of ad offers, AdservME serves as a worthy ad network for websites run by starters and advanced webmasters. The company boasts friendly and responsive customer support via email and Skype. Besides, its CPM rates are highly competitive. Although there is no payout minimum limit, be prepared to receive the withdrawals only once a month – this is the only serious drawback of the network.
Need more choice?
If one ad network is not enough to cover your needs, and your website has a pretty high traffic level, you need to stay connected to several ad networks. Which ones are better for your project? Implement AdSpyglass solution, and reap benefits from multiple ad networks and efficient traffic distribution.
With AdSpyglass you get:
- +50% to your profit from ad networks. Calculate your income
- detailed statistics for all your ads in real-time
- 100% fill rate
Read also SEO for Adult Sites — How to Drive Organic Traffic
Read also What Is Header Bidding and How Does It Work?
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks