Dao.Ad network is a high-end platform for traffic monetization, both adult and mainstream. It supports the most popular and highly demanded ad formats (push ads, popunders, native ads) and provides all essential tools (real-time statistics, tags, back URL, APK for monetization) for publishers. The company strives to maximize users’ profit by offering advanced targeting options and smart traffic distribution.
Push-notifications, Clickunder/Popunder, Native ads
Desktop, mobile, apps
CPC, CPV, Revshare
Payment Methods & Rules
The minimum payment threshold in Dao.Ad is $10. Payouts are made automatically every Thursday or every day upon the user’s request. The payment network works with WebMoney and PayPal
Please, note that although Dao.Ad does not charge for payouts each payment network has its internal fees:
- PayPal 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction, but payments for purchases made in the USA are not charged a commission;
- WebMoney charges a 0.8% fee for every transaction, but not less than 0.01 WM (in any supported currency). Additional fees apply depending on the payout option.
The customer support in Dao.Ad is available 24/7, and the response time is really quick. The assistants can be contacted via Skype, Telegram, Jivosite live chat, and email. Alternatively, users can request support using tickets on the official website.
Dao.Ad users can customize and manage ad campaigns by using self-service. The dashboard features a comprehensive set of instruments and tools for ad setting, as well as detailed statistics.
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
Dao.Ad offers a referral program for webmasters: they can get 5% of the income of referred users. The referral link can be found in the user’s personal account (https://dao.ad/manage/page/referral).
Terms, Conditions, and Other Dao.Ad Requirements
Dao.Ad works with both mainstream and adult traffic. The quality of traffic is the main aspect: publishers who exploit bots and artificial traffic inflation methods will be banned.
Also, Dao.Ad leaves the right to ban websites with the following types of traffic:
- Any sexual-related content with entertainers which are under 18 years of age or look like under 18 years of age;
- Any sort of misleading;
- Pages that consequently play sound;
- Pages that consequently download any documents;
- Malware, scareware, ransomware and phishing methods and creatives
- Blackjacking methods;
- Promotion of alcohol, tobacco or medications in countries where this sort of advertisements is illegal by law;
- Irritating glimmering, glinting, shaking or squinting of publicizing materials or components on the main page;
- Publicizing materials and points of arrival which utilize content that encroaches on trademark or copyright laws including the utilization of the pictures of famous individuals, brand logos or notable brand colors;
- Impersonation of distributer’s sites styles and interfaces;
- Materials of the following character: misuse, assault, blood, extraordinary brutality, savagery, pee, scatophilia, inbreeding, torment;
- Any sort of content, goods, and services that illegal by nearby law of client’s locale.
Protection against aggressive ads
Dao.Ad uses Adsecure software to detect aggressive ads and improper content. Besides, all ad creatives are subject to manual moderation before being published.
Dao.Ad provides statistics reports in real time. The information is updated regularly and stays available on the user’s dashboard.
Below, you can see the CPM rates of Dao.Ad network:
|Dao.Ad mainstream||Popunder CPM||Direct Link CPM|
|Dao.Ad adult||Popunder CPM||Direct Link CPM|
Here is the payment proof of DaoAd network:
Dao.Ad users manage to monetize up to 90% of traffic, including the app-generated traffic. Maximum monetization efficiency is reached thanks to over 30 landings and automatic split for better conversion.
Aside from it, Dao.Ad offers:
- Targeting options;
- Back URL;
- Direct links;
- Monetization of app traffic and APK for the monetization of Android traffic.
Anti AdBlock feature is not available.
- Wide range of ad formats supported (push ads, popunders, native ads);
- Both adult and mainstream traffic is accepted;
- 24/7 customer support available via (Skype, Telegram, Jivosite live chat, and email);
- APK for monetization of Android traffic;
- Low minimum payout ($10).
- No anti-adblock feature;
- Lack of payment options (only PayPal and Webmoney).
Read also How to Manage Ads On Your Website
Dao.Ad ad network supports essential ad formats (popunders, push ads, native ads). Self-service is available for publishers: it displays real-time stats and allows them to customize the process of ad displaying and set up target audiences for reaping maximum profit. The minimum payment threshold is as low as $10, but there are only two payment systems available (WebMoney, PayPal). 24/7 customer support is available via live chat, email, and Skype. Dao.Ad offers competitive CPM rates for Tier-2 and Tier-3.
Click here to register and login to Dao.Ad ad network.
Reap maximum benefits from ads
If one ad network is not enough to cover your needs, and your website has a pretty high traffic level, you need to stay connected to several ad networks. Which ones are better for your project? Implement AdSpyglass solution and reap benefits from multiple ad networks and efficient traffic distribution.
With AdSpyglass you get:
- +50% to your profit from ad networks. Calculate your income
- detailed statistics for all your ads in real time
- 100% fill rate
Not enough information? Watch our demo video, “how it works” video, or read the AdSpyglass review.
Read also Best Anti-Adblock Script For Popunders
Read also Pro Tips For Choosing Ad Monetization Partner
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks
05.11.2021 - 12:35
It CPM better than Adsterra?