PopCash Ad Network Review 2019
PopCash is an ad network that allows publishers to make money via pop-under advertising. Useful features like a 10-minute sign up process and a daily payment schedule makes it very easy for sites of all sizes to earn via the platform. PopCash also offers 24/7 dedicated support through email and Skype, as well as a self-service interface that is designed to be easy to use. On top of this, a referral program is on hand to offer 10% of a new publisher’s earnings to the site that referred them.
- Pop unders
- Pop unders
CPM (Cost per mille)
Desktop and mobile
Payment Rules and Proof
Any publisher can withdraw money from their PopCash account provided they have earned a minimum of $10. The network processes payments on a daily basis – one of very few networks on the market to do so – which is far below some of the monthly or bi-monthly schedules ran by other platforms. Publishers will receive their money between 24-48 hours after their request was made, although demanding earnings over weekends and bank holidays can lead to a slightly longer wait.
Withdrawals can be made via PayPal, Paxum, Skrill, Payza and WebMoney, all of which may apply their own charges to money loaded onto their platforms. Amounts can also be earned in Bitcoin, while there is a separate option of gaining money by wire transfer provided a minimum of $1,000 has been met.
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
Publishers can gain support from the PopCash team through email, instant messenger (Yahoo) and Skype. The platform says this is ‘lightning fast’ and available 24/7, which is vital for pressing queries.
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
A range of terms and conditions apply to the service at PopCash. These are more limited than on some of the other networks, so publishers should consult with the group to see whether their activity is accepted on the platform. That said, there is a list of banned forms of activity, including:
- Content that is forbidden in the country of origin. Violence, incest and peadophillia are mentioned among other forms in the PopCash Ts and Cs.
- Landing pages with content that does not work – i.e. 404 errors.
- Fake, aggressive or misleading ads, like for Flash player or antivirus installs.
- An APK/EXE automatic download that does not have a delay of at least 10 seconds and, presumably, an option to stop it from downloading.
Failing to follow the PopCash terms of service could result in the suspension of an account and a financial penalty in the worst cases. Each result takes into account the severity and frequency of the issue.
On a more general front, each publisher benefits from a self-service platform that allows them to make changes without the need to go through a personal manager. Its dashboard also packs in live stats, which show the performance of a campaign in real time.
Another big point to note centers around the sign-up process. It takes no longer than 10 minutes to get a PopCash account, while publisher approvals can take as little as one hour provided they are made between Monday-Friday.
PopCash does offer a referral program allowing publishers to maximize their income through the platform. This enables each site the chance to refer a new publisher and receive 10% of their earnings as a reward.
- Self-service platform makes it easy to apply changes to a campaign
- Referral program offering 10% of a new publisher’s income
- 24/7 support through email and Skype
- Daily payments
- Only pop unders are allowed
You may compare PopCash CPM rates vs AdCash and other ad networks by countries here.
PopCash may only allow publishers to monetize their traffic through pop unders, but there is enough about the platform to make up for the lack of available inventory.
Support is available 24/7, through email, Skype and instant messenger, while the self-service platform – offering live stats among other features – makes it easy for publishers to conduct changes to their campaigns and get targeting advice.
There’s also the luxury of daily payment runs for every publisher earning a minimum of $10. These being available through a range of popular terminals like PayPal, Paxum and wire transfer is another big plus.
Even sign-up is an easy process, with very few details needed to get started. Approvals take as little as one hour, which means those who see their site validated can start earning right away.
Overall, PopCash may only focus on one of so many different ad options, but it sure does know how to play to its strengths.
Click here to register and login to Pop Cash ad network.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also Best Adult Ad Networks
Read also TrafficShop Ad Network Review
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks