Gadsbee Ad Network Review 2021
Gadsbee is a programmatic ad network for ad mediation and exchange that works with websites from various industries, including entertainment, financial services, gaming, eCommerce, etc. The company supports various ad formats and payment models, as well as adult and mobile traffic.
Popunders, banners, mobile ads
CPM, CPC, CPV
Read also Best Ad Networks For Publishers
Desktop, mobile and tablets
Aside from geographic targeting (over 190 GEOs covered), Gadsbee RTB supports over 20 targeting attributes including browser, device and model, publisher, action, OS, version, and so much more.
Gadsbee RTB supports payments via Paypal and ePayments, as well as wire transfers. The minimum withdrawal limit is $100, and payouts are made on a monthly basis. Payout request processing is instant.
Gadsbee RTB does not charge for withdrawals, but you should remember that payment systems may charge the inner withdrawal commission:
- ePayments has $2.9 monthly submission cost + 2.6% fee for operations in a different currency.
- PayPal fee for withdrawing is 3-5% of the transaction amount.
- Wire (bank transfer) commission depends on the bank used by a customer. Fees vary.
You can contact Gadsbee customer support by using the ‘Contact us’ section on the official website. Other means of communication are not available.
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes
Gadsbee network supports both mainstream and adult traffic websites. No special requirements apply. However, like any other ad network platform, Gadsbee RTB reserves the right to block accounts of users promoting websites with:
- illegal and lawless activities (hacking, terrorism and so forth);
- shock gore content;
- gratuitous presentation of violence, cruelty, obscene or vulgar language;
- abusive content advancing any kind of hate-mongering and discrimination including racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or individual);
- Bitcoin faucets, money-making advice sites;
- Spam (unsolicited emails), chats or forum misuse, improper newsgroup postings, or cyber-bullying;
- false or illegal advertising, altered link codes, and purposeful deception of promoted material.
If a user is found to artificially inflate the traffic utilizing such techniques such (including but not limited to) devices, programs or robots, Gadsbee has the right to ban accounts using traffic inflation. The company does not work with websites presenting unlawful materials, low-quality content, or materials that can be seen as hostile or obviously offensive. Although Gadsbee works with websites for adults, the content should comply with all applicable laws.
Gadsbee does not have an affiliate program.
You may compare CPM rates of Gadsbee or other ad networks by countries here.
- All types of traffic are accepted including adult;
- Responsive and friendly customer support.
Read also How to Manage Ads On Your Website
- Only monthly payments are available;
- No affiliate programs for users.
Gadsbee ad network supports all essential types of ad formats and provides a myriad of targeting options which makes it suitable for experienced publishers. There are no limits and requirements to users’ websites – anyone is free to register and start using the programmatic network. It is also available for beginners, but the payment limits are pretty high. Generally, Gadsbee ensures competitive rates and efficient service for ad management.
Click here to register and login to Gadsbee ad network.
Reap maximum benefits from ads
If one ad network is not enough to cover your needs, and your website has a pretty high traffic level, you need to stay connected to several ad networks. Which ones are better for your project? Implement AdSpyglass solution, and reap benefits from multiple ad networks and efficient traffic distribution.
With AdSpyglass you get:
- +50% to your profit from ad networks. Calculate your income
- detailed statistics for all your ads in real-time
- 100% fill rate