Squren Ad Network Review 2020
Squren ad network is an advanced solution that provides a lot of features for both advertisers and publishers. Squren works with 200+ verticals and offers a myriad of targeting options. The multitude of payment options is topped up by 24/7/365 customer support and tracking options for optimization.
Banners, popunders, in-video
Read also Best Ad Networks For Publishers
Desktop, mobile and tablets
According to the information published on the website, Squren has 60+ targeting categories including geo (190 countries covered), website-specific, browser, OS, user actions, and so on. It’s easy to customize an ad campaign and improve advertising efficiency.
When it comes to the supported payment methods, Squren works with Paxum, Payoneer, PayPay, and wire transfers. Payouts are made bi-weekly when the minimum withdrawal amount is reached.
Please, note that although Squren does not charge for withdrawal, payment systems have their own internal fees:
- Paxum card has yearly maintenance fee amounts of $44.95 plus $2 cash withdrawal fee;
- PayPal fee for withdrawing is 3-5% of the transaction amount;
- Payoneer fee for withdrawing via a local bank account usually ranges from $5.95 to $9.95
- Wire (bank transfer) commission depends on the bank used by a customer. Fees vary.
Users can contact Squren customer support either via a contact form on the official website, or in social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn). The assistance is available around the clock, and replies are sent in a timely manner. Platform users may contact their managers in some other ways if needed.
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes
Squren partners with websites with any amount and type of traffic, including sites for adults or gambling and gaming projects. There are no strict requirements, but users need to make sure they do not place the following types of content on their websites:
- content promoting illegal and lawless activities (hacking, terrorism and so forth);
- shocking / gore content;
- gratuitous presentation of violence, cruelty, obscene or vulgar language;
- abusive content advancing any kind of hate-mongering and discrimination including racial, political, ethnic, religious, gender-based, sexuality-based or individual);
- Bitcoin faucets, money-making advice sites;
- Spam (unsolicited emails), chats or forum misuse, improper newsgroup postings, or cyber-bullying;
- false or illegal advertising, altered link codes, and purposeful deception of promoted material.
Users applying artificial traffic inflation methods (devices, bots, software)will be banned from participating in Squren’s program.
Squren has an affiliate program allowing customers to earn 5% of the revenue generated by their referred publishers. The revenue is paid only when the referred clients have been verified and approved.
You can compare CPM rates of Squrenor other ad networks by countries here.
- The self-service platform allows users to create customized ad campaigns;
- decent client support via Skype and other messengers;
- all basic ad formats are supported.
- CPM rates for popunders are relatively low.
Read also How to Manage Ads On Your Website
Squren would be a smart choice for publishers with more or less developed websites and at least 5K visitors a day. It supports all essential ad formats except video ads and works with the major US/Europe payment systems. Since it provides secondary monetization, the bidding platform is recommended to websites with unused traffic.
Click here to register and login to Squren ad network.
Reap maximum benefits from ads
If one ad network is not enough to cover your needs, and your website has a pretty high traffic level, you need to stay connected to several ad networks. Which ones are better for your project? Implement AdSpyglass solution, and reap benefits from multiple ad networks and efficient traffic distribution.
With AdSpyglass you get:
- +50% to your profit from ad networks. Calculate your income
- detailed statistics for all your ads in real time
- 100% fill rate