Best Adult Ad Networks 2020 — Pros and Cons Analysis
The internet is packed with reviews on the best adult ad networks. We wanted to cut through the noise with our own examination of the top 10 most popular networks for the adult niche, based on the aspects that directly impact the work of their publishers.
Above all, our overview includes information like the CPM they pay, their types of offers, ad formats, fill rates, quality of support, minimum payouts as well as the frequency of their earnings.
However, we also tried to highlight the pros and cons of each adult ad network, based on our daily experience of working with them, and this is what we found.
List of Adult Ad Networks
To begin with, here is the list of the top adult ad networks in 2020. Compare the pros and cons using our data insights and analytics opinions. After that, choose the best and highest paying adult ads network.
Read also Four Ways to Monetize an Adult Tube Site.
Exoclick offers lower minimum payouts than some of its competitors and at a weekly frequency. In addition, there are plenty of ad options to choose from, with native advertising, instant messaging, in-stream and pre-video inventory acting as luxuries on top of regular offerings like banners and pop-unders.
Much like every network, Exoclick accepts desktop and mobile traffic via a CPM model and for those favouring a strong, well-rounded service, it’s a good place to start.
- Works with clean ads with no malware or viruses
- Pays once per week
- Beneficial for adult traffic (it has one of the biggest inventory for it)
- CPM rates are great
- You can reach their support team only via email
- They mainly lean towards adult websites
Read our Exoclick full review.
Adsterra can be seen as a good option when it comes to service and reliability. Unfortunately, a dip into the waters looks off the cards, thanks to a hefty minimum payout of $100 delivered bi-weekly. Minimum payout of $5 in case you use Webmoney & Paxum. Minimum payout is $100 for PayPal, Bitcoin.
Nowadays they cover over 248 GEOs and 25 billion + impressions monthly. Till now, Adsterra has run over 100K successful campaigns.
For those that do take the plunge, the network’s offering of push-ups, interstitials and a huge breadth of payment options (including wire transfer, PayPal, Bitcoin and Webmoney) helps to create a strong offering, but in the favour of publishers that really know how to earn.
- You can request back URLs for unsold traffic
- For both mobile and desktop traffic, there are great CPM rates
- Their support team works round the clock
- Detailed real-time statistics could become a great tool for any webmaster
Read our Adsterra full review here.
Some time ago, HilltopAds was different from many of its competitors due to only dealing with pop-unders. However, for the time being, they offer an expanded range of ad formats that includes push notifications, direct link, video ads, native ads, and banners. The company offers many of the trappings of a solid CPM network, including the acceptance of desktop and mobile traffic, a referral program offering a 5% commission boost for the referrer, and plenty of payment options for a minimum earning of $50, which is delivered weekly.
- Great CPM rates
- Prompt support is available through Skype
- Payments are made once per week
- All changes in ad campaigns are made through managers, no self-service provided
Read our Hilltop Ads Ad Network Review.
TrafficForce is another network which could be held back by some big minimum earnings and a lengthy wait to get paid.
On the other hand, its offering of video and in-text ads could represent a benefit for certain publishers, while the self-service panel can alleviate the concerns brought on by a generally below-par level of support.
- They offer excellent CPM rates for pop-unders and banners
- For unsold traffic, they offer back URLs
- You can Skype with the support team if necessary
- The fill-rate leaves much to be desired
- You’ll need to get at least $100 to withdraw money from your account
- No referral program available
Read our TrafficForce full review here.
Heading up the list of benefits for JuicyAds is a referral program offering a 20% commission boost for publishers that get others to sign up. This could be a key differentiating factor along with minimum payouts of $25, delivered on request.
- If you have traffic from Asia or Russia, they can offer you good CPM rates
- You can also request back URLs for unsold traffic
- It is a self-service program, you are in charge of all ad campaigns
- You’d need only $25 in order to withdraw your earnings, payments are made by request
- Quite beneficial referral program (20% from their commission)
- Support is only by email
- It can be hard to get the grasp of their admin panel
- If you work with banner ads, do not expect great CPM
Read our JuicyAds full review here.
DoublePimp is home to some of the highest CPMs in the adult and porn niche. However, some publishers may be put off by the lack of a referral program and not exquisite range of ad types. Even so, mind that a minimum payout here is only $50, with good payment options and there is also a self-service function to boot.
- If you have an adult portal, they offer you the highest CPM rates in this niche
- They provide their clients with reliable support via Skype
- Tags are provided by anyone but the manager
- They do not offer any kind of referral partnership
Read our DoublePimp Ad Network Review
Certainly, Clickaine is one of the best solutions for publishers who seek a comfortable and easily manageable self-service ad network. Above all, it is safe and transparent. Besides, it has excellent CPM rates and offers its clients constant personal support.
Moreover, working with Clickaine, you have full control of the ad campaign, you can easily block unwanted buyers and control the price of traffic.
- Excellent CPM rates
- A self-serve platform for making manual adjustments to your ad campaigns
- Great tech support
- The referral program offers only 3%
- Publishers have to earn $100 before they’re entitled to a payout
Read our Clickaine full review
TrafficStars is yet another publishers-oriented ad network. In short, it seems to have everything any publisher would need to run a successful ad campaign: there are detailed and real-time statistics, compliant ads, automatic payouts, a wide range of ad formats to choose from and personal account managers for every client.
Besides, TrafficStars has 100% fill rate and excellent CPM rates.
- A self-service platform
- Offers a personal account manager for EVERY client
- Works with adult traffic
- Supports a wide range of ad formats
- There is no referral program available
- Minimum payout is $100
Read our TrafficStars full review here.
Last but not least, Clickadu is another good option for smaller sites looking for a steady network for entering the adult niche. For one thing, it works with a wide range of ad formats and doesn’t set high minimum payouts. However, the most distinctive feature is their referal program. Whereas the usual terms of referral partneship is 5% of the reference’s income, Clickadu offers 10% during the first month, 7% during the second month and then the usual 5%.
- Smaller publishers can use Clickadu
- Support is easy to find thanks to options for Skype and email
- Above average fill rates
- Great referral program
- Low fill-rate
- Generally low CPM rates
- Resells traffic to other ad networks
Read our Clickadu full review here.
In conclusion, there are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
Read also Best Ad Networks for publishers
Read also What Is Ad Mediation And How Does It Work.
And compare all ad networks’ CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks 2020