JuicyAds Ad Network Review 2018
JuicyAds is an advertising network allowing publishers to earn money from their traffic through both desktop and mobile inventory. There are only two types of ad formats available on the platform – pop-unders and banners – but good rates of CPM are offered to sites in certain GEOs.
The network also offers a self-service platform for allowing users to make changes to campaigns by themselves, rather than through a dedicated manager, while a minimum payout of $25 can be issued on request. Publishers can boost their business even further by signing up to JuicyAds’ referral programme, which offers 20% of the platform’s commission generated by the new customer.
- Pop unders
- Pop unders
- Mobile redirects
CPM (Cost per Mile)
Desktop and mobile
Publishers can take money out of their JuicyAds account provided they have reached the minimum earning of $25. This is for digital payments, available through PayPal, Paxum and Payoneer. For cheque payments, the minimum amount is $100, with a $500 minimum applied to wire payments.
Every payment is available ‘on request’ but there is a schedule which prevents these from being made immediately. Digital payments are made every Friday and publishers must submit their request by Wednesday to receive their earnings. Cheque payments are made on the 1st and 16th of every month, and wire payments are made on the first week of every month.
No charges apply to transactions through cheque and Payoneer. On PayPal there is a $2.50 fee attached to each payment, plus a 2% charge for money loaded onto the platform. On Paxum it is $3.50, while $35 is applied to any wire transfer. In each case, a publisher must click ‘Request Payment’ to receive their money.
Publishers can gain customer support in English, Spanish and Portuguese, but there is also a translator function in JuicyAds’ chat interface which can help answer questions in other languages.
For any questions about the service, a live support function is available 24/7 through the platform’s dedicated Help Center. If the issue is a bit more technical – perhaps related to a problem with ad code – the site offers a ‘ticket’ service which connects publishers to the technical support staff. Publishers can also get in contact with the company through the JuicyAds site, with responses issued by email.
Terms, Conditions, and Other Notes:
JuicyAds has a number of terms and conditions which publishers must follow if they are to use the platform and stay on it. These include a ban on the following actions:
- The editing of ad code supplied by JuicyAds. If publishers have a question relating to this, they are required to go through the platform to resolve their issue.
- Websites presenting “no value to visitors”, an “excessive” number of ads, or domains which contain “mostly ads”.
- Click fraud and other types of ‘manipulation’ that are designed to extract money from advertising.
- Content featuring violence, vulgar language, hate mongering and illegal money-making schemes.
- Websites promoting illegal activity, such as bomb-building, the distributing of viruses, malicious code and more.
If a publisher breaches any of these rules, JuicyAds has the right to suspend or remove their account, regardless of how much money they are owed.
In terms of other useful information, JuicyAds does not have a solution for ad-blocking technology which stops publishers from earning money through users blocking their ads. However, the site is aware of the threat posed by this and is working on a system that might help publishers in the future.
The platform admits that a “good portion” of its publishers are in the adult category. However, non-adult websites are allowed to earn money through the network. There are certain rules about the profile of the publisher, though, such as each account holder needing to be at least 18 years old.
Read also Best Adult Ad Networks
JuicyAds has an active and very attractive referral program which allows publishers to make even more money from the platform. For each publisher that is referred to the platform, the site that made the connection can earn 20% of JuicyAds’ commission on any direct ad sales. With a lot of other platforms offering between 5-10% commission, this could be a benefit for publishers that are used to working with referral programs.
- Minimum earning of $25 is available on request
- Strong CPMs in certain GEOs, including Asia and Russia
- A self-service platform for making changes to a campaign
- Referral program offering 20% of JuicyAds’ commission from direct ad sales
- Offer back URLs sell any traffic that goes unsold
- Banner ads have poor rates
- Admin panel is not easy to use
Read also 10 Best Pop-Under Ad Networks
JuicyAds is a network with plenty of pros and cons for each publisher to consider before they sign-up. On the plus side, there are strong CPMs in Russia and Asia as well as features like a self-service platform, which can make running a campaign a lot easier. The platform even has a good number of options for customer support, including live chat, ticketing and email, which help to answer any questions that are not included in its list of FAQs.
Publishers are also presented with a range of payment options for taking out a minimum earning of $25, with digital options like Paxum and Payoneer available alongside other methods like wire and cheque.
On the negative side, there are certain things which let JuicyAds down. Its banner ads have poor rates compared to other networks and the admin panel for making changes to campaigns is not user-friendly. But for the publishers that are happy to ignore these features, there are extra bonuses like a referral program which offers a good way of earning even more money from JuicyAds.
On the whole, JuicyAds is a balanced ad network with plenty of benefits to tempt publishers into earning money through its platform.
There are advantages and disadvantages to every ad network. Thanks to ad mediation services like AdSpyglass, publishers can link themselves up to all of the platforms above and reap the benefits that each can offer.
Our process is simple:
- AdSpyglass automatically selects the most profitable offers from top ad networks and displays ads with the highest CPM on your websites.
- AdSpyglass gives our publishers complete transparency over the data we collect
- We automatically switch your ad tags to the most profitable offers
These create three huge advantages for our users:
- An income boost of up to 100% automatically.
- There is no need to change ad tags to reply on your websites templates. You manage all your ads such as network ads or your own ads directly via AdSpyglass admin panel. It helps to avoid mistakes while you add your website templates and saves your time, even more so if you have numerous sites.
- You can see detailed statistics from all inventory ad networks in AdSpyglass reports allowing for granular analysis and the optimizing of campaigns from all your networks in one admin panel.
And compare all ad networks CPM rates by countries here: Top Ad Networks